- Great source of Vitamin K, Vitamin A and Folic Acid
- Suitable for growing microgreens
- 100% Organic – Soil Association Certified
- Lab tested & high germination guaranteed
- GMO Free
Country of Origin: Italy
Botanical Name: Eruca vesicaria
Packaged in the UK
Shelf-life: 6 months minimum
Taste: A peppery punch with a slight nutty undertone, similar to rocket leaves
Best growing medium: Grow mats or coco/soil
Rocket (Arugula) Health Benefits
Rocket microgreen are an incredible source of essential vitamins and minerals. They are notably rich in Vitamin K, vital for bone health, and Vitamin A, essential for maintaining healthy vision. These microgreen are also abundant in folic acid, important for various body functions such as red blood cell production. Beyond vitamins, rocket provides a good amount of dietary fibre that supports a healthy digestive system and assists in maintaining regular bowel movements.
How to Eat
Rocket microgreen can be enjoyed in a myriad of ways. Their distinct peppery flavour makes them a great addition to salads, sandwiches, and wraps. Try them as a garnish on soups or use them to add a fresh bite to your favourite pasta dish. Their versatility ensures they can fit seamlessly into any meal plan.
All our sprouting seeds are laboratory tested for pathogens.
Collections: Seeds for Microgreens
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Rocket needs to be grown as a microgreen so you will need a medium such as soil or coconut coir.
- Plant 1 – 2 teaspoons of seed (for a 12x12cm tray) in your choice of medium, ensuring it is very well moistened.
- Cover the tray with a plate or another tray to keep the light out and ensure it doesn’t dry out.
- Keep it moist but don’t soak.
- Once the seeds start growing leaves remove the cover so they have light, possibly even move them to a well-lit location as they will need it to grow well and harvest when you are happy with the size of them.
What is the best way to store my rocket seeds?
Store your rocket seeds in a cool, dark place. An airtight container is preferable.
How long do rocket sprouts last once they’ve grown?
Rocket sprouts are best consumed within 5-7 days for optimum freshness. Keep them refrigerated.
Can I cook rocket sprouts?
Yes, you can lightly sauté or steam rocket sprouts, though many prefer them raw to maintain their nutrient content.
How long does it take for rocket seeds to sprout?
Rocket seeds typically take 10-14 days to sprout.
Are rocket sprouts safe to eat?
Yes, rocket sprouts are safe to eat as long as they’ve been properly rinsed and kept at the correct temperature. Always refrigerate sprouts once they’re ready to consume.
Free returns within 30 days
If you are not completely satisfied with our products for any reason, you can return them free of charge within 30 days.
We ship orders within 3-5 days via Royal Mail
Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £40