Organic fenugreek sprouting seed, specially selected for growing sprouts and microgreens.
- Rich in iron and protein, and great for skin
- Specially cultivated for growing sprouts and microgreens
- Easy to grow, sprouts ready in just 3-4 days
- 100% Organic – Soil Association Certified
- Lab tested & high germination guaranteed
- GMO Free
Though often called a seed, Fenugreek is actually a legume with a history dating back to 1500 B.C. Egypt, where it was used for childbirth and lactation. In modern Egypt, it’s used for menstrual relief.
Revered in Ayurvedic, Greek, and Latin medicine, Fenugreek was historically seen as an aphrodisiac and a remedy for various ailments. Today, it’s primarily used for digestive and respiratory issues.
Fenugreek is beneficial for managing blood sugar levels, making it significant for those with type 2 diabetes. Rich in iron and protein, it also contains naturally occurring silica, essential for rebuilding skin tissues and removing blood toxins that dull the skin.
Country of Origin: Italy
Botanical Name: Trigonella foenum-graecum
Packaged in the UK in resealable pouch
Shelf-life: 6 months minimum
Taste: Nutty, with a bitter and slight sweetness.
Time to harvest as sprouts: 3-4 days
Time to harvest microgreens: 7-12 days
Read More: Effect of sprouted fenugreek seeds on various diseases (medcraveonline.com)
Collections: Sprouting Seeds, Microgreen Seeds
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
How to Grow As Sprouts
- Soak the Seeds: Start by soaking the fenugreek seeds in water for 8-12 hours.
- Drain and Rinse: Drain the soak water and rinse the seeds thoroughly.
- Sprouting Jar: Transfer the seeds to a sprouting jar, covering it with a mesh screen or fabric.
- Placement: Keep the jar in a spot with indirect sunlight at room temperature.
- Regular Rinsing: Rinse the seeds twice daily, ensuring to drain after each rinse.
- Harvest: The sprouts are typically ready for harvest in 3-5 days.
Tips: Ensure good ventilation and consistent moisture for optimal sprouting.
How to Grow As Microgreens
- Prepare the Tray: Spread the soaked seeds in a microgreens tray with soil.
- Lightly Cover: Optional light soil cover can be used.
- Moisture Maintenance: Water the seeds regularly to keep the soil moist.
- Indirect Sunlight: Place the tray in a spot with indirect light.
- Harvest Time: Harvest the microgreens when they are a few inches tall, usually around 7-14 days.
Tips: Avoid overwatering and ensure sufficient light for healthy growth.
Free returns within 30 days
If you are not completely satisfied with our products for any reason, you can return them free of charge within 30 days.
We ship orders within 3-5 days via Royal Mail
Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £40